Charter Vendor Program Details
Charter Vendor Program
We cordially invite you join IT Marketing World as a “Charter Vendor,” a designation with lucrative benefits and a chance to ride the newest wave of social innovation. This invitation expires on Dec. 31, 2010, so act now! See details below.
What is IT Marketing World?
IT Marketing World is a unique online community for potentially 500,000 B2B technology marketing professionals worldwide. The site will offer rich content and valuable resources that cater to the broad spectrum of members’ interests relevant to their job functions, technologies and sales channels. Members will examine best practices, share case studies and recommend third-party service providers while taking advantage of the many interactive features available on this site.
What makes IT Marketing World unique?
- It is the first and only open community dedicated to advancing the industry and careers of potentially 500,000 IT marketers worldwide
- Robust content is strictly focused on trends, best practices and resources of critical interest to members
- The site’s agile interactive features – discussions, comments, surveys, promotions, job board – provide members with actionable information delivering immediate value
- The sophisticated, social-savvy Directory of IT Marketing Service Providers gives members immediate access to proven, member-recommended vendors
How do Vendors Participate?
Initally, there are three primary vehicles on the site for IT marketing services providers (vendors) to reach this bonanza of highly-targeted prospective buyers: a) the Directory of IT Marketing Services, b) online advertising and c) editorial contributions. Annual Directory profile listings cost $495 and online advertising opportunities start at $995 per month; editorial contributions are free, but must meet Editorial Guidelines. The VENDORS page on the site describes these opportunities in detail.
What is a “Charter Vendor”?
A Charter Vendor is a IT marketing services provider who believes in the IT Marketing World concept and proactively supports the launch with a timely directory profile submission, online ad artwork and editorial contributions in exchange for these short- and long-term benefits:
- 50% off the price ($249) of a profile in the Directory of IT Marketing Service Providers through Dec. 31, 2011
- Free online ad on up to six(6) designated pages through year-end
- Up to three blogs, white papers or case studies published on the inaugural site
- An “IT Marketing World Charter Vendor” logo for your web site
- A 50% discount on any future online ad insertions through Dec. 31, 2011
- Acknowledgement, recognition and special benefits as a Charter Vendor for all IT Marketing World sites, programs and events in perpetuity
By joining IT Marketing World as a Charter Vendor, you earn a distinction in the IT marketing community that will reap benefits for years to come…but the window to join this elite group is quickly closing!
How to Become a Charter Vendor
It is quick and easy to establish your company as a Charter Vendor with IT Marketing World:
- Create your company profile on the IT Marketing World site using this designated link. The simple process takes 5-10 minutes and requires a validation email
- Send online ad artwork (IAB Medium Rectangle 300×250 IMU) and work with our production team to designate the pages on which you would like the ad to appear
- Submit up to three blogs, white papers or case studies to email@example.com
Submit all information and materials by Dec. 31, 2010 to qualify as a Charter Vendor. After we review and activate your Directory Profile, we will provide you with a congratulations letter-of-understanding and your IT Marketing World Charter Vendor logo.
If you have any questions about the Charter Vendor program, please call! This invitation expires on Dec. 31, 2010, so submit your profile today!