Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Demand Generation • Mobile & Wireless • Social Media Marketing
Mobile devices are spreading across the business-to-business landscape, and salespeople are among the leading users. If you have seen a salesperson in action – at trade shows, on airplanes, in lobbies – no doubt a smart phone or tablet was present.
As a marketing or sales enablement professional, you might be concerned about what mobility means to your programs, the content you produce to support sales activities and the goals you’re trying to achieve. The good news is that mobile content can actually help your salespeople perform better, and the investment required is less than you would expect.
Download our eBook, Content Strategies for the New Mobile Frontier and learn how you can transform your content for the mobile world while ensuring sales success.
You’ll learn how to:
- Identify where mobile content can improve the quality and impact of sales conversations
- Make a case for creating a mobile content strategy to support sales initiatives
- Select the most important assets to develop or repurpose into a mobile-friendly format
- Follow a few simple guiding principles for effective mobile-ready sales content
Jim Moliski is Sr. VP of Strategic Services at Launch International. With more than 17 years of experience in the technology industry, Jim is a recognized expert in both content strategy and sales-enabling technology platform implementation. In his role at Launch International , Jimhas helped empower numerous sales teams to increase pipeline and grow revenue with innovative, situation-specific selling tools and strategies.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]eBook: Content Strategies for the New Mobile Frontier,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Storage professionals:
Services Marketing's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA