Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Mobile & Wireless • Sales Enablement • Social Media Marketing
It’s clear that there is a great opportunity for organizations like yours to integrate sales enablement best practices with a mobility strategy. But, in this “bring your own device” (BYOD) world, how do you optimize your assets for multiple platforms and uses on an already limited budget?
Join Launch International’s Jim Moliski on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 for a look at the best ways to align your content strategies with the realities of this new mobile frontier.
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to:
- Assess the promise of mobility in improving sales effectiveness
- Identify high-priority content for “mobilization” based on highest potential impact
- Upgrade assets or create new ones for your mobility strategy at a minimum cost
- Deliver mobile tools that enable better conversations
Jim Moliski is Sr. VP of Strategic Services at Launch International. With more than 17 years of experience in the technology industry, Jim is a recognized expert in both content strategy and sales-enabling technology platform implementation. In his role at Launch International , Jim has helped empower numerous sales teams to increase pipeline and grow revenue with innovative, situation-specific selling tools and strategies.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]6/19 Webinar: Content Strategies for the New Mobile Frontier,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Strategic Alliances professionals:
Home Page's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA