Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Cloud Computing • Servers • Storage
Nearly one in three IT pros (30%) plan to change the way data is stored within the first six months of 2011, reducing their stores in local system hard drives (42%) and direct attached storage (DAS) (11%).
While IT pros do plan to use more network storage (network attached storage (NAS) and storage area network (SAN)), online/hosted/cloud storage is the more interesting trend. By mid-2011, SMB IT pros who plan to change the way they store data intend to triple their online/hosted/cloud storage from 3% to 9%.
Reginald Herde is director of marketing at Austin, TX-based Spiceworks, the fastest growing IT social business network with 1.6 million SMB IT professionals who buy and manage $268 billion worth of technology products and services each year. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. To read the entire Voice of IT report, click here. Follow Spiceworks on Twitter@SpiceWired.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]Survey: IT Buyers Continue Shift to NAS, SAN and Cloud,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Event Marketing professionals:
Advertising's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA