Best practices, ideas and services for IT marketing professionals
Strategic Alliances Resources
To recommend resources for any category, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strategic Alliances Advisory Committee Member(s):
- Everything Technology Marketing — IT Marketing web sensation Holger Schulze’s blog
- B2B Technology Marketing Community — With over 16,000 members, this group was founded in 2007 by Holger Schulze, one of the most prolific “working” IT marketing experts in the industry.
- Partnership Marketing Alliance – This group, founded in 2008 by Mike Burnette, Director of Partnership Marketing at Meredith Corporation in New York, has over 500 members and is dedicated towards putting partnership marketing professionals in touch with each other and in sharing knowledge amongst members.
- B2B Marketing — An outstanding group with mostly IT-related discussions founded by Bay Area marketing guru Vince DeCarolis of DeCarolis Design & Marketing. Excellent focus on current marketing trends, strategies for successful advertising campaigns and solutions to improving ROI.
- IT Marketing World — A companion to this site focusing on timely discussions and insights from members.
- Association of Strategic Marketing — ASM provides marketing training through articles, white papers, audio conferences, webinars, blogs, and newsletters.
Trade Publications and Sites:
- BtoB Magazine – The online version of BtoB Marketing Magazine with news and CMO interviews heavily focused on advertising; their weekly Inside Technology Marketing newsletter provides a greater vertical focus
- MarketingSherpa – A solid-albeit-broad-based marketing “how to” site gives B2B and consumer marketers a world of case studies, benchmark data and how-to instructions as well as books and T-shirts.
- MktgLadder – A consolidation site featuring $100K+ marketing jobs worldwide
- The KITList – Founded in 1997 by Sue Connelly, a marketing communications consultant, featuring mostly San Francisco Bay-Area jobs for 67,000 subscribers
- Date TBD — IT Marketing World webcasts
Click on links below to select another Resource category:
Resources by Job Function:
- Advertising Resources
- Channel Marketing Resources
- Marketing Strategy (CMO) Resources
- Demand Generation Resources
- Event Marketing Resources
- Field Marketing Resources
- International Marketing Resources
- Market Research Resources
- Marketing Communications Resources
- Marketing Operations Resources
- Product Marketing Resources
- Sales Enablement Resources
- Services Marketing Resources
- Social Media Marketing Resources
- Strategic Alliances Resources
- Telemarketing Resources
- Training Resources
Resources by Technology: