Best practices, ideas and services for IT marketing professionals
Storage Marketing Resources
To recommend resources for any category, email email@example.com.
Storage Resources Advisory Committee Member(s):
- StorageTopics – A commentary on today’s storage industry, issues, technology and general gossip by Bill Mottram, a talented marketing and technology analyst with a unique insight and proven ability to transform innovative technology into profitable revenue streams.
- Chuck’s Blog — Written by Chuck Hollis, VP-global marketing and chief technology officer at IT company EMC, who blogs on topics such as virtual storage and cloud computing.
- Storage Professionals — This group of data data storage specialists discuss issues related to SAN, NAS, CAS, DASD, Cloud Optimized Storage (Cloud Computing), and Storage Virtualization.
Trade Publications and Sites:
- Neighbors & Associates – An executive search firm specializing in storage positions
- MktgLadder – A consolidation site featuring $100K+ marketing jobs worldwide
- The KITList – Founded in 1997 by Sue Connelly, a marketing communications consultant, featuring mostly San Francisco Bay-Area jobs for 67,000 subscribers
- Date TBD — IT Marketing World webcasts
Click on links below to select another Resource category:
Resources by Job Function:
- Advertising Resources
- Channel Marketing Resources
- Marketing Strategy (CMO) Resources
- Demand Generation Resources
- Event Marketing Resources
- Field Marketing Resources
- International Marketing Resources
- Market Research Resources
- Marketing Communications Resources
- Marketing Operations Resources
- Product Marketing Resources
- Sales Enablement Resources
- Services Marketing Resources
- Social Media Marketing Resources
- Strategic Alliances Resources
- Telemarketing Resources
- Training Resources
Resources by Technology: