Best practices, ideas and services for IT marketing professionals
Market Research Resources
To recommend resources for any category, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Market Research Advisory Committee Member(s):
- Everything Technology Marketing — IT Marketing web sensation Holger Schulze’s blog.
- Market Connections Blog — Blog by Lisa Dezzutti, president of Market Connections, a full service research firm.
- B2B Technology Marketing Community — With over 16,000 members, this group was founded in 2007 by Holger Schulze, one of the most prolific “working” IT marketing experts in the industry.
- B2B Marketing — An outstanding group with mostly IT-related discussions founded by Bay Area marketing guru Vince DeCarolis of DeCarolis Design & Marketing. Excellent focus on current marketing trends, strategies for successful advertising campaigns and solutions to improving ROI.
- IT Marketing World — A companion to this site focusing on timely discussions and insights from members.
- B2B Market Research — This group discusses solutions to challenges within B2B Market research.
- Market Research Bulletin — This group is a platform for research professionals to socialize, share ideas and perspectives, openly debate issues facing the research industry, learn industry best practices, and find job opportunities.
- Market Research — This nearly 10,000 members group is a networking site for all professionals in the field of Market Research using the Internet as a primary tool.
Trade Publications and Sites:
- BtoB Magazine – The online version of BtoB Marketing Magazine with news and CMO interviews heavily focused on advertising; their weekly Inside Technology Marketing newsletter provides a greater vertical focus
- MarketingSherpa – A solid-albeit-broad-based marketing “how to” site gives B2B and consumer marketers a world of case studies, benchmark data and how-to instructions as well as books and T-shirts.
- Market Research Bulletin – This members-only online bulletin board connects marketing, advertising, research, consulting and strategy professionals around the world, and provides relevant articles, case studies, webinar announcements and an online directory of the agencies, firms and freelancers serving global industries.
- MktgLadder – A consolidation site featuring $100K+ marketing jobs worldwide
- The KITList – Founded in 1997 by Sue Connelly, a marketing communications consultant, featuring mostly San Francisco Bay-Area jobs for 67,000 subscribers
- Date TBD — IT Marketing World webcasts
- July 19-20, Atlanta, GA — 2nd International Conference on Market Research in the Mobile World 2011
Click on links below to select another Resource category:
Resources by Job Function:
- Advertising Resources
- Channel Marketing Resources
- Marketing Strategy (CMO) Resources
- Demand Generation Resources
- Event Marketing Resources
- Field Marketing Resources
- International Marketing Resources
- Market Research Resources
- Marketing Communications Resources
- Marketing Operations Resources
- Product Marketing Resources
- Sales Enablement Resources
- Services Marketing Resources
- Social Media Marketing Resources
- Strategic Alliances Resources
- Telemarketing Resources
- Training Resources
Resources by Technology: