Best practices, ideas and services for IT marketing professionals
Cloud Marketing Resources
To recommend resources for any category, email email@example.com.
Cloud Computing Advisory Committee Member(s):
- Chuck’s Blog — Written by Chuck Hollis, VP-global marketing and chief technology officer at IT company EMC, who blogs on topics such as virtual storage and cloud computing.
- William Toll’s Blog – This Blog by William Toll, VP, Marketing of Yottaa, Inc. carries a collection of writings and informative readings on cloud computing, Marketing, and web hosting.
- A View from the Clouds – This blog by IBM techie Dustin Amrhein is among the best blogs on cloud computing.
- Cloud Blog – A blog on insights into the future of cloud computing by executives at Salesforce.com, a cloud computing company.
- B2B Technology Marketing Community — With over 16,000 members, this group was founded in 2007 by Holger Schulze, one of the most prolific “working” IT marketing experts in the industry.
- B2B Marketing — An outstanding group with mostly IT-related discussions founded by Bay Area marketing guru Vince DeCarolis of DeCarolis Design & Marketing. Excellent focus on current marketing trends, strategies for successful advertising campaigns and solutions to improving ROI.
- IT Marketing World — A companion to this site focusing on timely discussions and insights from members.
- Cloud Computing Marketing, Sales and Business Development — Started by Khazret Sapenov, CTO at Canada-based Cloudcor, this group is a good networking platform for marketing, sales and business development professionals in the area of cloud computing.
- Cloud Computing — Another group by Khazret Sapenov that discusses all aspects of cloud computing: technology, business models, industry experiences, legal aspects, research, development and innovations.
- VMware, Virtualization & Cloud Computing Group — This 15,000-members group includes professionals who network and discuss industry related topics, technical questions, and news.
- BtoB Magazine – The online version of BtoB Marketing Magazine with news and CMO interviews heavily focused on advertising; their weekly Inside Technology Marketing newsletter provides a greater vertical focus
- MarketingSherpa – A solid-albeit-broad-based marketing “how to” site gives B2B and consumer marketers a world of case studies, benchmark data and how-to instructions as well as books and T-shirts.
- Cloud Computing Journal – This website, edited by Jeremy Geelan, President & COO of Cloud Expo, Inc. is a one-stop portal for articles, news and discussions for all things related to cloud computing.
- MktgLadder – A consolidation site featuring $100K+ marketing jobs worldwide
- The KITList – Founded in 1997 by Sue Connelly, a marketing communications consultant, featuring mostly San Francisco Bay-Area jobs for 67,000 subscribers.
- Date TBD — IT Marketing World webcasts
- April 12, San Jose, California, Cloud Computing: Architectural Considerations — This networking/ meetup event is ideal for cloud computing engineers, users, managers and designers.
- June 21-22, Olympia, London, 3rd Annual Cloud Computing World Forum — This two-day conference and exhibition offers a comprehensive platform for the global Cloud Computing and SaaS industry.
- June 6-9, 2011, New York, International Cloud Computing Expo — This conference, featuring speakers, conference papers, networking opportunities and exhibitions, is useful for all cloud computing professionals.
- Advertising Resources
- Channel Marketing Resources
- Marketing Strategy (CMO) Resources
- Demand Generation Resources
- Event Marketing Resources
- Field Marketing Resources
- International Marketing Resources
- Market Research Resources
- Marketing Communications Resources
- Marketing Operations Resources
- Product Marketing Resources
- Sales Enablement Resources
- Services Marketing Resources
- Social Media Marketing Resources
- Strategic Alliances Resources
- Telemarketing Resources
- Training Resources
Trade Publications and Sites:
Click on links below to select another Resource category:
Resources by Job Function:
Resources by Technology: