Best practices, ideas and services for IT marketing professionals
To recommend resources for any category, email email@example.com.
Advertising Advisory Committee Member(s):
- Everything Technology Marketing — IT Marketing web sensation Holger Schulze’s blog
- Ads of the World — An advertising archive and community showcasing fresh campaigns daily from around the world.
- Chris Brogan.com — Blog by Chris Brogan, who has over 11 years experience in online community, social media, and related technologies.
- I Believe in Advertising — A site featuring creative advertising from around the globe.
- B2B Technology Marketing Community — With over 16,000 members, this group was founded in 2007 by Holger Schulze, one of the most prolific “working” IT marketing experts in the industry.
- B2B Marketing — An outstanding group with mostly IT-related discussions founded by Bay Area marketing guru Vince DeCarolis of DeCarolis Design & Marketing. Excellent focus on current marketing trends, strategies for successful advertising campaigns and solutions to improving ROI.
- IT Marketing World — A companion to this site focusing on timely discussions and insights from members.
- Online Advertising Professionals — Kevin Donato, Vice President of Advertising Sales at DogsterMedia started this group in 2007, and today it has about 70,000 members who use the forum to discuss ideas and exchange information related to advertising and marketing.
- Mobile Marketing and Advertising — The 19,000-odd members of this group use the forum to share articles and network. among themselves.
Trade Publications and Sites:
- AdvertisingDegree.net – An unbiased and updated U.S. directory of universities offering advertising degrees.
- Advertising Age – A news website on what’s hot in the advertising world.
- Adweek – A weekly online and print publication with the latest news in advertising, new media, pop culture, and design.
- MktgLadder – A consolidation site featuring $100K+ marketing jobs worldwide
- Advertising Crossing – This job reporting service carries advertising leads from several online and printed sources, including various advertising job boards, employer websites, and associations’ websites.
- Date TBD — IT Marketing World webcasts.
- April 6-7, 2011 — The AdAge Digital Conference, New York.
- October 3-7, 2011 — Advertising Week, New York.
Click on links below to select another Resource category:
Resources by Job Function:
- Advertising Resources
- Channel Marketing Resources
- Marketing Strategy (CMO) Resources
- Demand Generation Resources
- Event Marketing Resources
- Field Marketing Resources
- International Marketing Resources
- Market Research Resources
- Marketing Communications Resources
- Marketing Operations Resources
- Product Marketing Resources
- Sales Enablement Resources
- Services Marketing Resources
- Social Media Marketing Resources
- Strategic Alliances Resources
- Telemarketing Resources
- Training Resources
Resources by Technology: