Citrix Systems, a leading provider of virtual computing solutions, seeks a creative, passionate and customer-focused Senior Marketing Manager to join its Integrated Demand Marketing team. The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for working with field and product marketing to plan, develop and implement global marketing programs and marketing deliverables to support multiple product lines. Primary focus areas include end-user demand generation programs targeted to both prospects and install base customers, global awareness marketing programs, and channel marketing programs and tools.
• Direct, design and implement plans and strategies that generate awareness and create demand for Citrix products and solutions.
• Determine the appropriate mix of on-/off-line campaign elements including advertising, direct mail, email, webinars, content syndication, direct response online banners, etc – with the most compelling and creative calls to action.
• Work closely with Corporate, Product and Channel marketing groups to develop new offers, content and sales tools (print, web, multimedia, etc.) to support integrated campaigns, including the creation of channel ready marketing programs and tools.
• Provide leadership and strategic direction to global marketing teams for efficient and effective global/local execution of integrated marketing campaigns worldwide. Participate in global direct marketing meetings with regional field marketing leads.
• Develop and promote best practices for campaign development and execution while working in a matrixed organization where corporate may develop the strategy, messages and overall campaign look and feel but much of the execution is managed by regional field marketing teams.
• Work with field marketing to monitor the performance and ROI of marketing programs to ensure they meet strategic objectives.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 7-10 years of strong marketing programs and marketing communications experience in the technology industry.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute demand generation programs and channel marketing programs which result in revenue generation.
• Experience working in a business model that includes both product and field marketing resources with an understanding of best practices for managing that model to ensure brand consistency, alignment of messages while providing the flexibility for regions to modify corporate materials to meet their unique regional preferences and sales objectives.
• Excellent project management skills with the ability to take programs from inception to completion with minimal supervision.
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously; great attention to detail.
• Vendor management experience working with outside vendors including direct marketing agencies, graphic designers, and writers.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic organization.
• Experience in the application software, networking and/or security markets a plus.
• 4-year undergraduate degree.
Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTXS) is a leading provider of virtual computing solutions that help companies deliver IT as an on-demand service. Founded in 1989, Citrix combines virtualization, networking, and cloud computing technologies into a full portfolio of products that enable virtual workstyles for users and virtual datacenters for IT. More than 230,000 organizations worldwide rely on Citrix to help them build simpler and more cost-effective IT environments. Citrix partners with over 10,000 companies in more than 100 countries. Annual revenue in 2010 was $1.87 billion.