Best practices, ideas and services for IT marketing professionals
Job: Sales Enablement Marketing Manager
Title Sales Enablement Marketing Manager Categories Sales Enablement, Security Start Date 2011-04-26 Location Bedford, MA, USA Job Information
The Sales Enablement Marketing Manager is the primary liaison between Sales and Product Marketing and is responsible for leading the development and delivery of tools and assets that support sales conversations throughout the sales cycle. . This position requires a mix of interpersonal, project management and communications skills in addition to an understanding of marketing principles, sales methodology, and content management. The job requires innovation in process, procedure and systems that will continuously improve sales and marketing efficiency and effectiveness.
The responsibilities of the Sales Enablement Marketing Manager include (but are not limited to) the following:
o Work with sales and various corporate functions to assess and determine the required enablement support and the necessary tools, and to identify the most effective assets. Manage roadmap for asset development.
o Architect and plan various types of cross-product/cross-solution templates to enable standardized presentations and communications (i.e. playbooks; solutions dialog, product presentations)
o Facilitate content owners to populate templates to be used in client meetings, outbound communications and sales training such as presentations, sales guides, messaging and positioning…etc
o Measure sales enablement activities to quantify impact and success of materials and programs
o Establish processes for consistent communcation with the Field in order to collect input as well as to deliver updates and share knowledge
o Track and report on ForceManagement transformation across all Marketing functions
o Assist in data collection and primary and secondary research to understand and monitor market drivers and customer needs – linking them to business objectives that can be solved by RSA
o Manage and facilitate Value Driver and Value Card updates on an ongoing basis. Work with ForceManagement to understand and implement best practices.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and relationship management skills
- Ability to work effectively across cross-functional organizational teams
- Ability to conduct research and extract key findings to support enablement strategies
- Strategic orientation and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills – written and verbal – to interact with senior level colleagues
- Leadership qualities, and the ability to act independently (self-motivated)
- Solid time management and scheduling skills, well organized and detail oriented
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and be flexible in working on multiple projects simultaneously
- A Bachelors Degree – in business, marketing or communications preferred
- Proven track record of successful project management
- Knowledge and experience with marketing and sales principles and tools – social media a plus
- Comfort in a matrixed organization
RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is the premier provider of security solutions for business acceleration, helping the world’s leading organizations succeed by solving their most complex and sensitive security challenges. RSA’s information-centric approach to security guards the integrity and confidentiality of information throughout its lifecycle – no matter where it moves, who accesses it or how it is used.
RSA offers industry-leading solutions in identity assurance & access control, data loss prevention, encryption & key management, compliance & security information management and fraud protection. These solutions bring trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform, and the data that is generated. For more information, please visit www.RSA.com and www.EMC.com.
Source: LinkedIn Jobs.
Company RSA, The Security Division of EMC