Best practices, ideas and services for IT marketing professionals
Job: Marketing Operations Consultant
Title Marketing Operations Consultant Categories Marketing Operations Location TX, Round Rock, USA Job Information
Marketing Senior Consultant: Large Enterprise Global – Segment Marketing Lead
Job Scope and Responsibilities
Experienced marketing professional needed to lead marketing support for Dell’s Large Enterprise (LE) -Global manufacturing segment. Dell’s LE-Global segment focuses on the needs of the company’s largest global customers and prospects. This key marketing professional will manage programs to the manufacturing vertical customers focused on CXO engagement, thought leadership and sales enablement. They will be the key point of marketing alignment to the LE-Global’s manufacturing segment leadership team and will have ultimate responsibility for the creation and execution of the marketing plan for the manufacturing vertical.
• Ownership of vertical marketing strategy and execution for the manufacturing segment.
• Ownership of marketing plan execution including demand generation, sales enablement, marketing training, demand shaping, press & analyst relations, marcom, vertical marketing initiatives, and BI-driven analysis and programs.
• Execution of CXO thought leadership strategy and programs for the vertical.
• Accountability for the manufacturing vertical’s pipeline objectives, CXO awareness and perception metrics, and program results
• Close collaboration with supporting teams including field marketing, AR/PR, Marcom, Business Intelligence, demand generation, sales plays, seeds, demand shaping and solution marketing
• Enablement of sales teams to deliver appropriate vertical segment messages and content to customers to drive solution awareness and product profitability
• Deliver integrated marketing programs supporting Dell solutions, services, hardware, and software across all lines of business
• Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
• Strong marketing domain knowledge
• Deep understanding of the needs of large, global customers
• Strong experience working with solution-focused enterprise sales teams
• Ability to drive execution of programs through sales teams
• Strong financial skills and business acumen
• 5 years of marketing experience
• Bachelor’s degree required.
-Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world’s largest IT solutions providers
-Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
-A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
-Exciting internal career opportunities
-A commitment to diversity and inclusion
-Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
-An individual professional development plan
About Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives?
Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving
to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com.
Source: LinkedIn Jobs.