The Marketing Director will lead a team of Social Media and Marketing Analysts and Program Managers to roll-out new concepts into the fabric of the business in partnership with the BU Leadership team.
Key Responsibilities, but not limited to:
1. Nurture and grow the innovation pipeline in Social Media and Marketing Optimization through proactive identification of key issues. Direct and prioritize the work of the analysts and researchers.
2. Forge deep partnerships with business leaders across BU Marketing, CRM, Customer Support, PG and Global Marketing and influence adoption of new concepts into “run-the-business” processes through thought leadership
3. Design and execute a roadmap of innovation, testing and operationalization of “game changing” solutions in Marketing, Customer Support and other areas.
4. Prioritize and direct the work of the program managers working in partnership with different parts of the business on proofs of concept, testing and piloting.
5. Institutionalize use of statistical models around ROI into the partner organizations planning processes
6. Provide explicit analytical support to all functions in the CMO’s office.
Required Skills• Proven leadership experience in key business operations
• Deep rooted understand of industry, business and customer dynamics
• Desire and capability to drive data-based decision making with executive audiences and business leaders
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 12 years’ relevant experience
-Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world’s largest IT solutions providers
-Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
-A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
-Exciting internal career opportunities
-A commitment to diversity and inclusion
-Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
-An individual professional development plan
About Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives?
Where teams are constantly curious, and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving
to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com .