Best practices, ideas and services for IT marketing professionals
Job: Enterprise Online Sales Operations Manager
Title Enterprise Online Sales Operations Manager Categories Sales Enablement Location Mountain View, CA, USA Job Information
This position is based in Mountain View, CA.
The area: Enterprise
As the emerging leader in cloud computing, Google’s Enterprise division delivers cloud services and other IT products to small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies. Our team of high-achieving engineers, product managers, and sales and marketing professionals works with a vast array of partners and customers to advance the company’s mission to organize the world’s information to make it universally accessible and useful. The Enterprise team is among a handful of rapidly emerging new businesses that are becoming front-and-center for Google as it enters its second decade as a company.
The role: Enterprise Online Sales Operations Manager
As an Enterprise Online Sales Operations Manager/Associate Manager, you’ll take charge of high-performing and highly-skilled operations associates. You’re a leader with flexibility, management experience, and outstanding decision-making skills, and you’re able to use quantitative abilities to make effective, strategic decisions. In this fast-growing environment, you will also exercise extraordinary judgment as a key stakeholder in defining our long-term operations strategy. You’re extremely proactive, motivated, organized, and responsible and you work well within a fast-paced group. You should be comfortable navigating ambiguity and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple initiatives effectively. This is an opportunity to work with a growing team of experienced, high achieving sales and operations people covering a wide range of applications, including Google’s leading cloud-based enterprise applications. You will work proactively with global and cross-functional teams, and have a demonstrated ability to think creatively.
• Drive thought-leadership and build sales enablement function to address unique global enterprise requirements for support in the field.
• Deliver reporting on program and sales force skill effectiveness and iterate programs to ensure increasing levels of sales capability and performance.
• Define, hire and manage key roles in the areas of sales operations, program management, infrastructure operations and delivery.
• Deliver new hire, product, competitive intelligence and sales process certification programs to Enterprise sales teams globally.
• Partner with our Learning and Development team and subject matter experts, including marketing and product management to integrate wider Google learning programs into the field sales enablement curriculum.
• BA/BS degree preferred with strong academic background, MBA a plus
• At least 5 years of work experience in sales, marketing, consulting with at least 3 years of management experience.
• Solid process, project management, analytics and strategy development and implementation skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills – ability to collaborate across functions, geographies and levels to build and deliver business solutions.
• Define team structure, recognise leadership, and grow the teams’ skill sets.
Source: LinkedIn Jobs.