Best practices, ideas and services for IT marketing professionals
Job: Channel Marketing Manager
Title Channel Marketing Manager Categories Channel Marketing Location Chicago, IL, USA Job Information
The Channel Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, executing and measuring marketing plans and lead-generation programs for channel-ready RSA products (e.g. RSA SecurID, enVision and Data Loss Prevention suite) with RSA SecurWorld partners. This includes all aspects of joint program participation, direct marketing and awareness campaigns, partner seminars and events, promotions and follow-up on all activities with SecurWorld partners. The Channel Marketing Manager (CMM) will also work with the RSA SecurWorld Partner Program team to define requirements for partner sales tools, partner communications, and partner trainings. The CMM will manage the channel marketing budget and all related budget activities for their SecurWorld partners and work in tandem with the RSA Channel Account Manager (CAM) in the region on marketing investments. Continuously deliver ROI reporting metrics on all executed activities business plans, manage lead flow within SalesForce.com and provide marketing reviews on a regular basis. This person will work closely with the RSA channel sales teams, field marketing teams, and EMC to drive company initiatives. This position reports to the Manager, Channel Marketing North America.
• Develop strategic marketing plans with SecurWorld partners to drive RSA channel business.
• Work with Enterprise and Commercial marketing, Solutions Marketing, and Sales teams to define, develop and deliver marketing programs to SecurWorld partners. These programs include: direct mail, email, outcalls, promotions, webcasts, seminars, events, sales tools, and training.
• Provide consistent ROI reporting and metrics against goals set forth.
• Work with the RSA SecurWorld Program team and Channel teams to define and deliver channel sales tools in support of marketing programs and key business initiatives, e.g. Compliance or Secure Virtualization.
• Create and maintain channel events and activities – identify support staff, coordinate all logistics, shipping, lead collection and communicate lead follow up process for respective events.
• Develop relationships with field sales and marketing teams and distribution partners to leverage programs, events and resources.
• Build relationships with the EMC field and channel marketing teams to leverage programs, events and resources.
Desired Skills & Experience
Critical skills sought
• Proven success as a Channel Marketing Manager.
• Ability to develop and execute marketing plans and demand-generation programs.
• Results oriented.
• Organized quick thinker who has ability to manage multiple tasks at once.
• Motivated, independent worker that delivers.
• Creative person with positive attitude.
• 7+ years business experience.
• 4+ years experience in channel marketing/marketing management.
• A bachelor’s degree in marketing and/or communications.
• Technology industry experience.
EMC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
EMC does not accept unsolicited Agency Resumes. EMC will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm that does not have a signed “EMC Agency Fee Agreement.”
RSA, The Security Division of EMC, is the premier provider of security solutions for business acceleration, helping the world’s leading organizations succeed by solving their most complex and sensitive security challenges. RSA’s information-centric approach to security guards the integrity and confidentiality of information throughout its lifecycle – no matter where it moves, who accesses it or how it is used.
RSA offers industry-leading solutions in identity assurance & access control, data loss prevention, encryption & key management, compliance & security information management and fraud protection. These solutions bring trust to millions of user identities, the transactions that they perform, and the data that is generated. For more information, please visit www.EMC.com.
Source: LinkedIn Jobs.