Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Channel Marketing • Marketing Operations • Social Media Marketing
This webinar from June 23 presented by IT Marketing World editor Jim Novy provides an analysis of social media and how it really fits — or doesn’t – into your marketing mix today. Listen to the recorded webinar now!
Twitter? Facebook? LinkedIn? YouTube? Blogs? Microsites? SEO? SEM? What is your social media marketing strategy? Where should you invest? How much? How do you measure success? These are the questions IT marketing professionals are asking with few clear answers. The truth is that social media is an immature set of marketing channels that can negatively impact your demand generation efforts if not managed properly. This webinar gives you clarity on the current role and value of social media as part of your overall marketing mix with guidance and resources to help you navigate uncharted waters.
Jim Novy, founder of IT Marketing World, discussed how businesses can use social media, and what are some strategies in utilizing this growing marketing tool. Listen to the recorded webinar nowVN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]The Truth About Social Media as an IT Marketing Platform,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Security professionals:
Servers's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA