Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Mktg Communications • Social Media Marketing
Content marketing is about more than creating content; it’s about building a community that will help drive commerce. However, it is not that simple when it comes to web content creation. To help you better understand the basics, I’ve created the seven essential rules for content marketing.
- First things first, you must make it educational.
- Next, break the piggy bank and start adding some of your company’s thought-leaders to the conversations.
- Now we come to the core of the rules, the three E’s: Make your content 3) easy, 4) efficient, and 5) effective.
- Once you have created quality content, make it available everywhere.
- Finally, use the content to bridge the online to offline.
Catch the entire series on seven rules for content marketing. And follow Tyler Pyburn and Allen Bonde on Twitter if you have any additional questions.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]Seven Rules for Content Marketing,
1 Comment to “Seven Rules for Content Marketing”
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Event Marketing professionals:
Event Marketing's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA