Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Demand Generation • Mktg Communications • Mobile & Wireless
We now live in an “omnichannel world,” and for marketers that means that merely tracking user data across one or two channels is not enough. People have come to expect a seamless experience across all channels. Regardless of which channel your customers use to find you—desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone—it’s imperative that your tools and services are consistent across platforms.
CreateYourNextCustomer.com’s Tech Marketing Best Practices whitepaper examines some of the trends in the marketplace that can affect how you develop an effective mobile strategy, as well as tips for integrating mobile into existing marketing campaigns, including:
- Get to know the mobile adoption and preferences of your constituents
- Don’t rely on apps
- Make your web site responsive
Start developing an effective mobile marketing strategy. Download the whitepaper today!
Monique Luttrell is the Director of Marketing for UBM Tech’s Business Technology Media Group, and is responsible for brand and product strategy, lead generation and managing strategic direct marketing and media partnerships. She is a regular contributor to CreateYourNextCustomer.com, an online resource for tech marketing best practices insights and advice – and now UBM Tech’s overarching marketing communications platform. UBM Tech Marketing Services deliver integrated marketing campaigns and programs including media solutions, lead and demand generation, events, online communities, content development and custom solutions.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]Marketing To The Mobile Technology Worker,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Market Research professionals:
Storage's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA