Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Demand Generation • Mktg Communications
Most B2B marketers are becoming generally proficient at generating contacts – “lead gen.” Now what?
The mandate for B2B marketers to drive deeper engagement and nurture prospects to profitable customers is the new success metric. This swing challenges us to re-imagine demand generation strategies and tactics, and re-think how we introduce and infuse our brand into programs. Meanwhile, business technology professionals’ expectations are changing after being blasted by content that rarely added value to their jobs, or took into account how their organizations made purchasing decisions.
Lead Gen to Brand Gen: How to Change Your Game
Date: April 3, 2012
Time: 10:30am – 11:40am PT / 1:30pm – 2:40pm ET
During this live online event, industry experts will share new approaches and best practices on how you can build sustainable relationships with business technology decision makers. Simulcast attendees will have the opportunity to engage in Q&A with the executive presenters.
Based on InformationWeek’s millions of interactions with professional technology decision makers and real-world marketing programs, we will share the latest data and high-performing approaches that are driving results for tech marketers.
Leading the discussion are UBM TechWeb CMO Scott Vaughan, EVP of Sales Martha Schwartz, and Director of Client Strategy Jonathan Vlock. A portion of the session will feature interviews with leaders in this field.
This team brings deep, real-world performance marketing experience, and will cover:
VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]April 3 Live Simulcast: Lead Gen to Brand Gen,
- Re-framing your marketing around customer and organizational needs
- How to find and enable “Champions” to accelerate your marketing and sales cycles
- Developing a content plan and tactics that drives action and engagement
- Moving beyond lead gen: How to deploy multi-channel demand gen
- Examples and case studies on effective demand gen
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Home Page professionals:
Marketing Operations's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA