Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Market Research • Mktg Communications • Social Media Marketing
The increase in social spending, combined with a tough economic environment, has executives on edge – more skeptical and frugal than ever before.
Accountability is imperative in order for social marketing investments to continue and grow to meet expectations, yet most marketers fall short on economic and competitive justification – a failure to communicate the key metrics executives need.
Link to the full Infographic to find out how serious this issue is, and what some of the best marketers are doing to succeed in this tougher environment. We included a snippet below:
Tom Pisello, The ROI Guy, and Chairman and Founder of Akonna, has been developing measurement software for ROI and economic justification for the past 20 years. Tom’s newest creation, Akonna, is an emerging Saas provider for measuring, proving and improving the ROI of marketing campaigns and social media efforts. For more information about Akonna, please visit www.akonna.com.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]Infographic: Social ROI is a Requirement, But Proof Remains Elusive,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Cloud Computing professionals:
Telemarketing's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA