Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Market Research • Mktg Communications • Storage
IT Brand Pulse, a trusted source of data and analysis about IT infrastructure, today announced the results of the February 2012 Brand Leader Awards survey.In this survey, IT professionals were asked which vendors they perceive as the leader in four Storage IT categories: Network Attached Storage, Fibre Channel Storage, Free Cloud Storage, and Deduplication.
Within those categories, respondents chose the brand leader in market, price, performance, reliability, service & support, and innovation. The full report with data, charts, and a summary analysis is available for purchase. However, if you are interested in using a portion of the content for publication, feel free to contact me.
With a dynamic background in writing, academic research, and online publishing and services, Tom serves as an analyst on IT Brand Pulse’s End User Research team. While closely tracking developments in the IT industry, Tom produces Brand Leader Survey reports and commentary on game-changing shifts in the market.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]EMC, NetApp and Dropbox Earn Storage Brand Leader Awards,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Sales Enablement professionals:
Green Computing's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA