Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
CMO/Marketing Strategy • Demand Generation • Social Media Marketing
Last month, B2B Technology Marketing Community founder Holger Schulze conducted a survey among the group’s 22,000 members to identify trends in content marketing. He presented results and analysis of this survey in a webinar on Thursday, June 9 at 2pm EDT. See the recorded webinar here. Abstract
IT buyer behavior has been changing dramatically over the last few years as buyers increasingly refuse to be interrupted by outbound marketing tactics. Content marketing has emerged as a highly effective strategy to engage the reluctant IT buyer who is actively searching for guidance and information online before making a complex IT purchase decision.
In this webinar, we review the current state of content marketing in the IT space and identify key challenges and best practices based on a recent survey of 500 IT marketers. Specifically, we will answer key questions including:
• Why care about B2B content marketing?
• What are the Top B2B content marketing formats & channels?
• What are the biggest content marketing challenges?
• How can you make content marketing a success?
Holger Schulze is the author of the syndicated blog Everything Technology Marketing and founder of the 22,000-member B2B Technology Marketing Community on LinkedIn.
Jim Novy is the President and Founder of IT Marketing World, a community where the industry’s brightest minds share actionable best practices.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]Webinar: 2011 B2B Content Marketing Trends & Analysis,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Direct to End Users professionals:
Direct to End Users's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA