Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Mr. Berra was famous for his way with words, and he makes a great point. If your business doesn’t have an end or goal in mind, who knows where you will end up.
Timing. As we approach the end of 2011, if you haven’t started planning for next year, I suggest you drop everything and urgently complete this very important task, right now. As we look at next year, I recommend the goal setting process start no later than September. By doing so, leaders will have more time for this key assignment. I believe the sooner the planning process begins the better chance leaders have to consider, ponder, decide, prepare, organize, and communicate the most important results that must be achieved over the following twelve months.
Alan E. Hall is the founder, former CEO and chairman of MarketStar Corporation, a global outsourced sales and marketing company. He also is a co-founding managing director of Mercato Partners, a regionally focused growth capital investment firm, and the founder of Grow Utah Ventures. To read more blogs, please visit this link http://www.marketstar.com/blog/#.TuoY1GOzFEo.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]Set 2012 Marketing Success Goals Now,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Servers professionals:
Social Media Marketing's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA