Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
The Tech CMO Roundtable is an annual invitation-only event that brings together leading BtoB marketers and PR executives from the technology sector for rich, candid conversations on current and future marketing challenges, opportunities and best practices.
Requests for invitations to the sixth annual Tech CMO Roundtable on Oct. 18, 2012 are now being accepted. This breakfast roundtable event is complimentary for qualified attendees and is produced by Arketi Group and our media partner PRNews.
We invite you to request your seat today by visiting http://techcmoroundtable.com.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What’s new in the mix
- Customer listening strategies
- Must-have social and lead gen technologies
- 2013 planning and budgeting
- PR and marketing talent requirements
Last year’s events included senior marketing and PR executives from Acculynk, Bronto, Cbeyond, CDC Software, Clinipace, ControlScan, CorFire, Ebix, Fiserv, Geomagic, Global Knowledge, iContact, Knowlagent, Lancope, LexisNexis, MailVU, Mi-corporation, Nexidia, Optricity, Qualcomm, Red Hat, SAS, Servigistics and Surgical Information Systems, to name a few.
Sami Jajeh is the Owner and Principal of Arketi Group, an integrated marketing consultancy that helps business-to-business organizations generate revenue and accelerate growth through intelligent strategy, branding, marketing and public relations. To view all company blogs go to Arketi Group blog site.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]Reserve Your Seat at the 2012 Tech CMO Roundtable ,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For International Marketing professionals:
Services Marketing's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA