Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
CMO/Marketing Strategy • Market Research • Social Media Marketing
InformationWeek polled 155 federal government technology decision-makers to determine IT priorities for federal technology professionals and contractors. Despite the White House budgeting $82 billion for federal IT in fiscal year 2014 — a 2.1% increase over 2013 — survey results reveal that money is still tight. Which means tech marketers are going to have an even harder time grabbing federal IT managers’ attention more than ever.
Want to dig deeper? Download the full report here.
Winnie Ng is the VP of Marketing for UBM Tech’s Business Technology Media Group, and is responsible for driving the network’s marketing strategy, brand and product messaging, as well as demand and lead generation. She is the founding publisher of CreateYourNextCustomer.com, an online resource for tech marketing best practices insights and advice – and now UBM Tech’s overarching marketing communications platform.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]Infographic: 2014 Federal IT Priorities,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Social Media Marketing professionals:
Cloud Computing's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA