Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
CMO/Marketing Strategy • Demand Generation • Market Research
When it comes to budgeting and setting expectations, IT managers are a band of wild-eyed optimists. At least that’s the overarching finding of InformationWeek’s 2012 IT Spending Priorities Survey, where 453 business technology pros answered questions on their project portfolio and funding methodologies.
So, what technologies and projects are on IT managers’ docket this year? Our new report includes insight and data on:
- Which of the following IT initiatives are on your organization’s project list for 2012?
- Will your IT budget increase or decrease for 2012?
- By approximately what percentage will your IT budget increase for 2012?
- What are your overall business technology priorities for 2012?
- How and by what departments are specific projects like MDM, Big Data and Private/Public Cloud being funded?
Download the full report today and see where your technology falls on the priority and spending list.
Winnie Ng-Schuchman is the VP of Marketing for UBM TechWeb’s InformationWeek Business Technology Network. UBM TechWeb is the global leader in technology media and business information. UBM TechWeb Marketing Services deliver integrated marketing campaigns and programs including media solutions, lead and demand generation, events, online communities, content development and custom solutions.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]2012 IT Spending Priorities Report,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Mktg Communications professionals:
Services Marketing's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA