Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Channel Marketing • VAR/Distributor
When is the last time you took a hard look at your Co-op/MDF/JMF program? While channel programs often represent a high dollar spend, many companies leave their programs on auto-pilot year after year. Register for the live webinar on Thursday, Nov. 10.
It is critical to audit and update your programs each year to keep up with industry best practices. Now is the time to see if you have the program structure in place to best support your objectives and those of your partners.
In this informative webinar, you’ll learn how to leverage 8 key program variables and a variety of tips & tricks to set you up for a more targeted and successful joint marketing program(s) in 2012. We’ll cover how you can:
• Determine the right program objectives
• Align program variables with corporate, channel and marketing goals
• Understand the baseline and capture metrics
• Review common execution pitfalls
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn valuable best practices that will immediately help you improve the performance of your program. This webinar is ideal for anyone in channel management, sales, marketing or sales operations who is looking to improve program effectiveness. Register for the live webinar on Thursday, Nov. 10.
Dale Taormino is a channel operations expert having deployed dozens of successful channel programs worldwide. She is currently Director of Professionals Services for CCI: Channel Management Solutions.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]Live Webinar: Tune-Up Your Channel Program for 2012,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For VAR/Distributor professionals:
Training's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA