Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Channel Marketing • Demand Generation • Telemarketing
The decision to outsource core business development activities such as lead generation, channel development and even sales desk functions is nearly always set to divide opinions; typically between those that have had a bad previous experience and those that have had a good one.
No doubt there are good and bad agencies out there and a key ingredient to success is choosing the right partner. We’ll be releasing a second white paper shortly on this particular subject – ‘The inside-track on how to test, evaluate and select a truly excellent partner’.
Putting aside agency selection for a moment, if you do find an excellent agency partner, there are some very attractive benefits to an outsourced model. Here’s our top 6:
Scalability [without internal headcount]
Speed of Implementation
For more information on each download our white paper on ‘The Benefits of Outsourcing’ at http://www.eims.biz/services/lead-generation/it-lead-generation-experts.aspx.
Tim Smith is the Managing Director for EIMS’ Global Headquarters. To view all company blogs go to EIMS’ blog site.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]White Paper: The Benefits of Outsourcing,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For VAR/Distributor professionals:
Field Marketing's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA