Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Channel Marketing • VAR/Distributor
Channel incentive programs have evolved. Are you current on best practices? Don’t miss this July 28 webinar featuring channel expert and Channel Champion blogger Craig DeWolf who will present compelling data and recommendations that can immediately improve your results.
The various incentive programs that channel marketers offer to the partner community typically consume a large portion of the go-to-market budget and often require dedicated resources to administer. A myriad of programs types are routinely used, including: SPIF, Rebate, MDF/co-op and Deal Registration, among others, yet understanding true ROI from any one is often difficult to assess, and still others often fail to deliver optimal results.
By attending this webinar, you will learn how to make your incentive strategy work more effectively and efficiently through a better understanding of:
VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]Free Webinar: Channel Incentive Best Practices,
- What types of incentives appeal programs to channel partners today and why
- Best practices for structuring and implementing programs for maximum partner engagement
- How to track, measure and report program results
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Green Computing professionals:
Networking's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA