Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Channel Marketing • Social Media Marketing • VAR/Distributor
Be honest: You’re tired of your organization’s marketers and salespeople arguing over what makes content useful. We hear this argument all the time, and it’s one of the reasons we’ve come up with a best-practice-based method for creating great sales content.
Want a quick primer on how it works? Watch our interactive Prezi, Few and Improved: How to create less content that drives more sales. In it, you’ll learn how to:
- Address relevant perspectives
- Conduct a content audit
- Rank existing sales enablement assets
- Plan and execute your content upgrade project
And if you’re looking for more, download our Few and Improved ebook, which dives more deeply into what it takes to develop an ongoing plan for creating better content and tools.
Jody Canavan is Owner of Launch International. Jody uses her experience in marketing and messaging at Launch International to define and build sales enablement programs that produce results. To read all blogs published by Launch International click here.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]Create Less Content to Drive More Sales,
2 Comments to “Create Less Content to Drive More Sales”
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Direct to End Users professionals:
Advertising's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA