Select your field of interest to join your peers in exploring IT marketing trends, ideas, insights, and resources worldwide. You must Register to participate in interactive features.
Demand Generation • Home Page • Mobile & Wireless • Social Media Marketing
While mobile marketing, in some basic forms, has been around for more than a decade, the speed at which the notable move to mobile is occurring has left many a BtoB marketer wondering how to tap this channel to reach customers and prospects. BtoB marketers must move past their procrastination and either create mobile marketing programs or look to expand existing ones that have not been central to marketing efforts.
Arketi Insights is a regular thought-leadership series of publications that examines top and emerging BtoB marketing topics, and what they mean for high-tech BtoB marketers. The first issue focuses on mobile marketing in the BtoB space.
Titled Time for Mobile Marketing to Go BtoB, this publication covers key considerations when looking to go mobile, such as:
- Approaching mobile as a long-term strategy,
- Mapping communication value with an audience-friendly cadence,
- Including calls-to-action that are mobile accessible, and
- Developing compelling mobile-ready video content.
Time for Mobile Marketing to Go BtoB is available for free download atwww.arketi.com/2012mobileinsights.
To view a social media news release, visit here.
Jackie Parker is the Vice President at Arketi Group, an integrated marketing consultancy that helps business-to-business organizations generate revenue and accelerate growth through intelligent strategy, branding, marketing and public relations. To view all company blogs go to Arketi Group blog site.VN:R_U [1.9.7_1111]Time for Mobile Marketing to Go BtoB ,
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.
Earn a $5.00 gift card every time you recommend a 5-Star service provider! Click here
For Cloud Computing professionals:
Mktg Communications's top-rated vendors:
Most recent job openings:
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Marketing Manager/Mobile Category Symantec Mountain View, CA, USA
- Posted May 4 Senior Product Manager (741739) Microsoft Corporation Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Director of Field Marketing Confidential Belcamp, MD, USA
- Posted April 27 WW Field Marketing Operations Manager Microsoft Redmond, WA, USA
- Posted April 27 Marketing Operations Sr. Advisor Dell NH, Nashua, USA